There is a new song out called "The Call" by Matt Kennon, and this song really touches me for many reasons. Some of it is because I really try to be there for people, and to hopefully make a difference. But probably the biggest reason is because I have never had very high self-esteem. I know that I am hard on myself, but there is so much more to it. I often feel that things would be easier if I was taken out of the picture. Life would be better, and well, things would just go right.
In high school, I thought about this often. There were many comments made and things to happen in my life that just caused me to want to be done. I just didn't want to deal with it anymore; however, I had a couple friends who went to one of the school counselors who called me in later to talk. I was upset with them at the moment, but I am grateful they made that "call".
I still have those moments, and forget about me liking how I look. That's a whole other story. But the song touches me a lot, and if you ever feel you should contact someone - do it!! You never know what you could do for them! Thank you to those of you who have been there for me!!
1 comment:
Love you girl! You've got a friend in me (tee hee hee) always and forever! You are beautiful and are a wonderful daughter of Heavenly Father, who loves you TONS!
mwah!
Post a Comment