I'm totally bummed out right now. Just found out that I missed an A in one of my classes by 8 points. I could have had that A if I hadn't waited to do an extra credit assignment. I thought it was due two days after it was actually due as it was a week of everything being due. Man, I'm so sad by this!
As of right now I have 1 A and 1 B. I'm not sure what I'm going to get in my other two classes. I could end up with 2 As or 2 Bs or 1 of each. It's really up in the air at the moment as I do not know what many of my grades are for those two classes.
UGH!!
1 comment:
It's all good, Angela. No one but you will look at your grades from grad. school--as long as we're talking about As and Bs. Cs and Ds would raise a red flag. Seriously, I graduated from BYU summa cum laude and had a 4.0 for my MA and my Ph.D. NO ONE will ever see or even know. NO ONE. I wish I had enjoyed life more all those years and just taken a few Bs.
Post a Comment