I heard this song the other morning on my way to work, and it really touched me. I wanted to share the lyrics with everyone. I know without a doubt in my heart, mind, and body that there is a God, and He knows me! He is my Father, and I don't know what I would do without Him.
"There Is A God" by Lee Ann Womack (Chris DuBois/Ashley Gorley)
1st Verse
Try and put your arms around
A hundred year-old tree
Climb up on a horse
And let him run full speed
Take a look down at the world
From thirty-thousand feet
On your next flight
2nd Verse
Watch a flock 'a birds
Against the mornin' sun
Close your eyes and listen
To the river run
Catch a firefly in your hand
Or a raindrop on your tongue
That's right
Chorus
(Oh) There is a God
There is a God
There is a God
How much proof do you need
3rd Verse
Plant a seed and see
What comes out of the ground
Find the heartbeat
On your baby's ultrasound
In a few years, hear him laughin'
And don't it sound like a song
4th Verse
Stop and think about
What you don't understand
Things like life and love
And how the world began
Hear a doctor say
We can't explain it
But the cancer is gone
(Repeat Chorus)
Bridge
Science says it's all just circumstance
Like this whole world's just an accident
But if you wanna shoot that theory down
Look around
Just look around
(Chorus Out)
1 comment:
I too am grateful to know a Father in Heaven who loves me and never leaves me alone. :)
Post a Comment