Well, today was the beginning of something new. I was released from being the Nacogdoches YSA President. I have been serving the YSA as the President for just over two years now. It was hard to actually be released in Sacrament today. No lies - I cried. However, I know it's for the best. Good things are to come in this area, and it was time for someone new.
Many times in my life I have come in to set things up, and then I'm released. I don't know if I really did a whole lot for the YSA in this area, but I know it was time. It's going to be different though as I've been so active with YSA and staying busy with different meetings and worrying about so many people. Now, it's not my place.
Megan... you are amazing! I know that you will do great things with the YSA, and reach out to many people! You are a beautiful daughter of God, and the Lord will certainly be there for you through it all. It won't always be easy, but you have amazing people to work with and a great desire to make things better. You love people, and you love serving. I will be there for you as much as I can, and certainly always a call, text, or message away. I love you, and it's good to have you back!!
2 comments:
THANKS ANGELA. I am sure I will ask you a lot of questions and everything!!!!! :) You're amazing & I'm so grateful for your example. I love you!!
Love,
Megan
I know how you feel Angela. Being released from RS was not easy, but I so needed a change and a break from the heavy responsiblity. I am now so excited about serving with the Activity Day girls. Change is good, but not always so easy when we have given our all in serving our Heavenly Father and his Son. Well done Angela. Love,
Sis. Ault
Post a Comment